The new Woo Casino immediately catches the attention of players. The layout is incredibly beautiful, done in dark blue tones, with bright and colourful banners for new games and current promotions. The modern HTML 5 interface works on any type of stationary or mobile device.
You can enjoy an excellent catalogue of gambling games from today’s best providers. Every day the casino hosts tournaments, slot races and raffles and announces new bonuses. It’s all about keeping players engaged and increasing their profits!
There are over 1,500 slots, which can be filtered by plot, performance, number of lines or provider. A separate section is dedicated to bitcoin games, as the popularity of electronic payments increases every year.
The website is multi-functional and secure. Your login information is secured with SSL protocol, which sends the information to the server in encrypted form. Your data will be treated with complete confidentiality.
Australians don’t just value privacy, but also the honesty of transactions and the speed of financial transactions. Only Woo Casino will offer you commission-free bill payments and withdrawals with instant credit!
Online casinos have been legalised in our country. The operator is licensed by the Gambling Authority of Curacao. The line of games with built-in RTP and RNG mechanisms are monitored for quality by an independent auditor, eCogra.
The site’s interface can be customised by setting the language (English, Norwegian, Finnish, Polish, Japanese, etc.) and the currency of payment – EURO, USD, AUD, BTC, BCH, ETH, DOGE, LTC, USDT and so on.
The main advantages of Woo Casino are:
- Large catalogue of games including 2,000 titles;
- Ability to fund your account in cryptocurrency;
- Quick payouts with no commission;
- A variety of types of bill payment;
- Numerous tournaments and raffles with huge prize pools.
Of course, it’s not easy for the young Woo Casino operator in the highly competitive gambling market. However, to remain at the top of the rankings of the best Australian portals, attention should be paid to the variety of poker tournaments. According to customers, they also need to increase the number of feedback channels and introduce a telephone hotline. As you can see, the downsides are few and far between. As a rule, players are focused on safe and fair play, which Woo Casino Australia provides to the fullest extent.
Woo Casino login
Players who intend to play for real money are required to register and gain access to the user’s personal account.
A bright pink registration button pops up on the left-hand side tab.
Clicking on it will open a questionnaire consisting of several standard forms.
- The first is to enter your email address for feedback, your Woo Casino login for confidential login, and your billing currency. At the bottom you need to state that you are over 18 and click on ‘Continue’.
- The second form requires you to fill in your personal details: first and last name, date of birth and sex. Be careful when writing, as these details are checked by the security service. If the details do not match your passport details, your account may be blocked.
- The third form is the home address: country, city, place of residence. At the bottom indicate that you would like to participate in the casino’s welcome package and receive up to $300+200 FS. Click “Sign Up”.
Go to your email and activate the link that will arrive at your address. Enter your password, save your details, explore your personal account options and you can make your first deposit from 10 AUD to play real money games!
The online casino operates on the KYC principle of “Know Your Customer”. A data verification procedure is mandatory for all team members. A copy of the passport can be uploaded in the private office or it can be sent by e-mail marked “Account Identification”. The security service will check the information and, if it fully matches the form, will allow withdrawal access.
Woo Casino welcome bonus
The company is developing dynamically. It stands out among its competitors for its numerous bonuses and promotions, which can be easily and quickly won back. The welcome bonus is small compared to competitors (they offer $5,000 or $7,500). Woo Casino announces a bonus for the first two deposits up to a maximum of $300 and adds 200 free spins.
The terms and conditions of the welcome package for new players:
- First deposit 25 AUD. Welcome bonus of 100% up to 150 AUD and 150 freespins on Wolf Treasure game. To take advantage of the offer, enter WOO in the bonus code box, click ‘Add’ and proceed with the transaction.
- Second deposit of 25 AUD and above. Welcome bonus of 50% up to 150 AUD and 50 freespins on The Lost Kingdom game. To take advantage of the offer, enter WOLF in the bonus code field, click ‘Add’ and proceed with the transaction.
For each wagering, there is an X40 rollover in casino qualifying games. The maximum bet can be as high as 6.5 AUD.
Each stage is valid for seven days after the account is funded.
The bonus only works once for new customers. Then all of the casino’s offers need to be tracked under ‘Promotions’.
Other interesting bonuses
Online casino customers are constantly rewarded for their activity. Rewards can include reload bonuses, cashback, participation in a loyalty programme, daily tournaments and lottery draws with huge prize pools.
- Weekend with Reload promotion. Under the terms of the promotion, a customer needs to deposit 25 AUD and receive a 50% bonus up to 150 AUD, as well as 60 free spins to play Big Atlantis Frenzy. The freespins are given out over the course of the day in equal installments. To take advantage of the offer, enter the code RELOAD during your deposit, click “Add” and proceed with the transaction. The promotion operates on weekends: from Friday to Sunday. The wager amount may not exceed 5 EURO. To win back the reload, you must meet the conditions of the 40-fold rollover.
- The VIP program is automatically activated after a customer registers. It has 21 levels, and after completing each level you receive the following benefits: increased cashback, daily freespins on new games, personalised support, unlimited withdrawals and much more. The VIP programme has been called the most creative programme available at the moment. By betting with real money, you gradually accumulate points. Conversion is possible at the rate of 1 AUD = 15 points.
- Wheel of Fortune promotion. Every day, when you log in, you get one free spin! Provided a customer deposits 50 AUD and bets up to 6.5AUD, they can get 10 free spins and win a prize of up to 1000 AUD.
The most interesting section on the Woo Casino website is Tournaments. Customers can opt to play a slot machine and increase their bets as they battle it out for first place. We are sure the rewards will be worthy and the prize is sure to find its owner! Woo Casino offers a choice of 5 regular tournaments and slot races. Among them:
- Weekly slot race with prizes of up to 1500AUD and 1000 free spins! All qualifying games are in the promotion terms and conditions. Among them you’ll find Cai Shen 689 and 20 Boost Hot from provider Felixgaming, Magic Spins from Wazdan, BigWildBuffalo from supplier Belatra, BurningClassicsgoWild from Booming Games and more.
- A daily raffle. The prize pool is 3000 FS and is drawn every Friday. The prize is divided amongst the 75 highest ranked entries in the standings. For every top-up of 15 AUD you will receive 1 lottery ticket. Freespins will be awarded in the Gold Rush game with Johnny Cash. The wager is X5. This promotion is valid for 14 days.
- Live tournaments. The prize pool for the weekly race is 3000 AUD. The winners will share it amongst themselves. The 10 most active users who have wagered a minimum of AUD 10 at the live casino will be rewarded. The list of qualifying games includes Blackjack Libra, lightning_roulette Live, Crazy time Live, Lightning Roulette, Monopoly, Mega Roulette from live gaming provider Evolution Gaming.
- DROPS & WINS is a tournament from the global Pragmatic play brand. Its duration is 1 year and 1 month. It is announced on 9 February 2022 and will end on 9 March 2023. A player needs to fulfill only two conditions: choose games from Pragmatic play provider and bet up to $6.5. The more spins the bookmaker records, the more points you can accumulate. The grand prize is 1 000 000 EURO. You will become its lucky winner! Some of the most popular qualifying games are Extra Juicy Megaways, 5 Lions Megaways, Big Bass Bonanza, Big Bass Splash and more.
Woo Casino software providers
In the footer of the home page you will find the most renowned brands that produce online casino software. These are 25 providers with a good reputation and years of experience in gambling.
- Woo Casino has partnered with Evolution Gaming, which offers quality content with unique features for Live Casino. The company has been nominated for best live gaming provider more than once.
- You’ll find over 500 video slots and table games from video slot supplier Playtech. The most popular game among Australians has been Age of Gods roulette, with numerous bonus rounds and winnings from AUD 200 and up.
- Pragmatic Play is a well-deserved success and offers around 400 games, adding the latest bonuses in each prize round.
Global brands like Netent, Evolution Gaming, BGaming, Endorphina, Belatra, Betsoft, Booming Games, EGT, GameArt, iSoftBet, Platiplus, Spinomenal, Vivo Gaming and Wazdan are also helping the casino to achieve technical excellence.
Woo Casino can be called outstanding in terms of entertainment choices. Thanks to a fruitful collaboration with experienced providers, you have hundreds of high-quality slot machines at your disposal. Their functionality is tested by independent auditors, particularly the random number generator, which is responsible for randomly selecting a winner.
- Each provider has their own games that they focus on the most. Netent announces bonus spins in Asgardian Stones 2, Cluster Pays, Cash Noire, Coins of Egypt and Dazzle Me Megaways.
- BGaming offers multipliers and scatters in Dig Digger, Elvis Frog in Vegas, Avalon: The Lost Kingdom, Aztec Magic, Deep Sea, Fruit Million Book of Cats, Lucky Lady and more.
- Wazdan releases new slots with bonus rounds every week. These include: Black Horse Deluxe, Choco Reels, Sonic Reels and others.
Woo Casino slot machines
Australia’s new online casino offers a quality and modern arsenal of games. It’s one of the few operators that has meticulous attention to the content on offer. It works with some of the most exciting and innovative suppliers.
A lot of slots in 3D have been introduced by Betsoft. In the line-up you’ll find around 100 titles with different storylines, from cartoon characters to Ancient Greek and Ancient Egyptian heroes. Each slot has a striking banner, stunning visual graphics and high payout odds.
Under the Bed, The Tipsy Tourist, Take the Bank, Once Upon a Time and Ogre Empire are named the best slot machines of 2022. It’s interesting to see animated characters cheering players on if there is a mishap, and applauding if the customer manages to beat the casino.
The operator has also established close contacts with the most successful provider, Thunderkick, which is known for its unconventional gambling solutions. There are around 40 slots in the catalogue with a creative approach to gambling entertainment. Among them, we would like to highlight: Sunset delight and Sunny Scoops with a 3X3 slot grid, Fruit deformation with fruit symbols that appear in a chaotic order, and Transforming totems with winning lines in different directions.
In the casino’s gaming lobby, you’ll immediately notice several categories of slots:
- Woo Choice with the best games of 2022;
- New is the section where new slots with bonuses are added;
- The games include bonus spins and additional rounds.
You won’t be disappointed with the catalogue of slots from Booming, Relax, Nolimit, Thunderkick, Betsoft and over 20 other providers.
The search bar has a built-in filter where you can enter the slot name and manufacturer and quickly jump to the desired section.
In the side menu, there is a special section with bitcoin games. If you fund your account in cryptocurrency, this entertainment catalogue is for you! A symbol (₿) will appear next to each slot.
An interesting feature of Woo Casino is that it allows you to run games in two and four machines at the same time. Each time a new window will open, at the bottom of which you can click on the cage symbol. It divides the screen into two or four equal parts. Each screen will be active. As soon as you start a spin, it will appear on one of the open screens.
Woo Casino Australia table games
In the menu, located on the side tab, you will find two sections of table games: roulette and blackjack.
Here are the best versions of table classics from providers Evolution, Vivo, Betsoft, Nucleus and others. The catalogue includes American Blackjack, Royal Pairs and Super 7 – games that are at the peak of popularity among Australian users.
The variety of roulette options is staggering! Providers Evolution and Playtech have posted the latest versions of First Person Roulette, Speed Auto Roulette, Roulette Lobby Live, American Roulette, Auto Roulette, Auto-Roulette La Partage and Indian Roulette.
You can choose to play in demo mode, play for free and without registration, with bonus rounds and spins. Before you start your session, we recommend that you familiarise yourself with the rules, which may differ slightly from the classic ones. For example, Roulette Lobby will feature single and multiple zeros, which mix and match and increase winnings.
Live Immersive Roulette, from the provider Evolution, deserves attention. The game includes flexible settings and a cutting-edge interface.
In addition to popular games, the site features several baccarat tables in the classic Punto banco version, as well as more updated versions – Speed Baccarat and Baccarat Controlled Squeeze. Poker aficionados will find a host of slot machines that operate around the clock. Users make the most choices in Texas Hold’em, three-card, Caribbean and Joe’s Poker.
Note the symbol (₿). If a game is marked with this symbol, it is available to anyone who deposits in cryptocurrency.
Woo Casino and bitcoin games
The main difference between our online casino and its competitors is that it offers a huge number of bitcoin games. About 80% of the entire catalogue is designated (₿). USDT Coin, LiteCoin, Ethereum and DogeCoin are offered for slots, table games and live casino. In the list of the most popular cryptocurrency games we find: Texas Hold’em, American roulette, American video poker, classic blackjack. Note that all bonus options in these games will be retained. When selecting a slot, at the bottom of the banner you can read information about the minimum bet in cryptocurrency, the amount of bonus rounds and the number of winning combinations.
Slots with progressive jack
Understanding how progressive slots work is easy enough. The pot is formed by all players who have opted to play with jacks. On the home page of the website, you’ll find detailed information about how many and which players have won the jackpot, which will no doubt add to your adrenaline rush. There’s a ticker and you can see how much of the pot is being drawn right now.
There is no special section for jackpot. To help the customer, there is a search filter where you select the category “Progressive Jackpot Games”.
- Nowadays, there’s a very popular draw in the interactive game ‘Blood and win’ with a total pot of more than 117,000 AUD. In order to win, you have to unlock six special symbols on five reels at once. There are three jackpots in the slot, so the hardest hitters will get their money’s worth.
- The Halloween jackpot includes AUD 26,575. This is one of the highest earning video slots with an RTP of 97.2%. It contains nine paylines that trigger the wheel of fortune.
- And there’s another slot that’s in the top 3 for Australian users. It’s the famous Bunk Robbers with a prize pool of up to AUD 230,000. Players get six lucky symbols before unlocking all the bonus spins and unlocking the jackpot.
Woo’s live casino catalogue is quite an impressive list of activities. Here you’ll find classic table games like blackjack, baccarat, roulette and poker, as well as taking part in Wheel of Fortune or competing for the top prize in Monopoly.
Progress does not stand still. Physical casinos are giving way under the sun to online portals. From the comfort of your own home, you’ll get the best possible experience with real dealers via video conferencing, and you’ll be able to choose the best game for you from a selection of 50 titles.
The management of the Live Casino has been taken over by several renowned suppliers, including Evolution, Betsoft Gaming, Playtech and Wazdan. The gaming lobby is decorated in an authentic style, replicating the atmosphere of a real casino. There are also several video cameras set up around the room for better viewing of the gaming area. You’ll be able to speak to the dealer in English, see him shuffle the cards and hear his remarks as the game progresses.
The same games can be presented by different providers. This allows the customer to choose the entertainment to their liking. The most popular games at Woo Casino Live have been American Roulette, Blackjack 21, Authentic Roulette, Auto Live Baccara, Monopoly, Dream Catcher, Blackjack Party, Side Bet City, Mega Roulette, Viva Las Vegas and Firedrake’s Fortune.
Deposit and withdrawal
Every transaction on the casino website is fast and secure. Customer data is protected by a 128-bit system with SSL protocol.
A deposit of $15 is sufficient, but if you wish to participate in the bonuses, the minimum amount increases to $25.
A withdrawal request can only be made after customer verification. The amount cashed out starts at $25.
As part of responsible and safe play, the company limits withdrawals. Players cannot withdraw more than $4,000 per day and more than $16,000 per week.
The following currencies are accepted for betting: AUD, BCH, BTC, CAD, CZK, DOGE, ETH, EUR, HUF, JPY, LTC, NOK, NZD, PLN, USD, USDT.
Deposits can be made within 1-2 minutes and withdrawals within 1-3 days.
The main payment systems in Australia are:
- Visa and Mastercard credit cards with a minimum payment of $10;
- Neoserf vouchers with a minimum deposit of $20 or more;
- Bank transfer with a lower limit of $500 or more;
- Cryptocurrency transfers from 0.001 BTC (DOGE, ETH, LTC and USDT are also accepted).
The operator’s terms and conditions state that all deposits must be wagered at least three times before a customer makes a withdrawal request.
Compared to other companies, Woo Casino has a very low minimum deposit. You can test out the betting service at no extra cost by paying just 15 AUD for a membership.
There will be a number of options available for withdrawal:
- Visa credit cards;
- Neosurf e-vouchers with a minimum amount from 25 AUD;
- cryptocurrency transfers with Bitcoin, DOGE, ETH, LTC and USDT;
- International bank transfers via BTI with a lower limit of 500 AUD and above.
We’ve found several hundred positive comments about Woo Casino Australia financial transfer operations. Registered customers share their positive experiences about how fast and safe it is to deposit/withdraw money at this online casino.
Woo casino mobile
If an online casino doesn’t offer its services from handheld devices, it won’t develop further and will very soon go bankrupt. The point of online gaming is that you can access your entertainment from anywhere in the world, at any time you like, from any device with access to the web.
The new Woo Casino interface runs on the fastest and most modern HTML 5 platform, which has excellent compatibility with all types of mobile devices. If your phone supports Android or iOS, you’ll have no trouble mastering the full arsenal of betting, including live sessions.
Navigation and all options remain unchanged. Thanks to the sensor, the toolbar is enlarged and the access buttons continue to work. Instant-load games do not require any additional software. There are no apps or any additional services among the casino’s services.
Virtually the entire line-up of slots, table virtual machines and live casino games you’ll see on the mobile site. Players will be encouraged to join tournaments and promotions, become a member of the VIP team, deposit and withdraw by any available means.
All functions, including payment history, deposit and withdrawal limits, as well as activity restriction and self-exclusion at the first sign of gambling addiction, are saved in your personal account.
Rules for safe and responsible play
When you take a closer look at the information box, you’ll immediately notice Woo Casino Australia priority areas of focus. In the footer, there are age restrictions. Those under the age of majority are strictly prohibited from entering the site. Before registering, it’s advisable to visit the Payments section for deposit and withdrawal limits. Persons who do not comply with the requirements will be excluded from the ranks of registered clients.
Under “About Us”, you will find the official licensing documents for Woo Casino, which is under the jurisdiction of the Curacao Gambling Authority. It also has all the details of the regulator, where you can go for help with complex financial disputes.
This casino has an interactive platform that provides a stable connection to the server. The operator operates legally in Australia, which gives customers a guarantee of a safe financial investment.
If there is any disruption to your network, the company is not responsible for interrupted sessions. It warns all its customers in advance about technical work.
As part of responsible gaming, users can regulate their own behaviour in the casino. To do this, the personal cabinet has options for activity restriction and self-exclusion.
If the company sees account activity unrelated to gambling, it has the right to cancel the user’s account without warning. Abusive bonuses and fraudulent betting schemes are also monitored. Such players will be banned for all illegal activities on the site.
Woo’s customer service is one of the principles of a mutually beneficial partnership. The company only employs qualified support staff who have experience in gaming, know the rules of the game, and are communicative and non-confrontational.
There are now two channels of communication on the website:
- online chat room 24/7;
- email email@example.com, where all customer messages are received around the clock.
For chat, there is a fast response time of 1-5 minutes, depending on the time of day and the managers’ workload. For e-mails, the waiting time can last up to 24 hours.
For new users, we recommend the Frequently Asked Questions section. There you will find general information about the company, registration and verification, deposit and withdrawal methods, gambling rules, bonuses and other equally important aspects.
Australians have noticed that the website does not offer a telephone hotline for questions, although other, lesser companies have included instant telephone response in their list of support services.
Woo is a new and modern online casino. For Australians, it’s the real discovery of the year. There’s top-notch games from leading providers, over 50 live casino rooms, 20 progressive slots with huge prize pools, weekly tournaments and national lottery draws.
The casino is well established in terms of payouts and instant transfers. So far, the betting portal has only made a positive impression, as confirmed by independent online reviews.
You can fund your account via the usual method or via a cryptocurrency wallet, opting for bitcoin games, where bonus features are also provided. An interesting feature of the casino layout is the simultaneous gaming sessions on 2, 3 and 4 screens.
Customers can make a minimum deposit of AUD 15 and check out the service and variety of entertainment. The company takes care of its reputation by offering only fair betting to customers over 18 years of age. The slot machines have a built-in RNG mechanism that gives out the results of the draws randomly. This ensures that every transaction is transparent. On the website, users can find all the necessary information about the casino and its regulators, as well as the independent auditors who test all the virtual games on a monthly basis.